Royalz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Royalz

Welcome to the Royalz Guild site! We are a family site so let's keep it clean. We are glad to have you!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions

Go down 
+8
Maplecorn
Tigr
Jereblue
Kiate
Bret
Iktae
Kealma
feitan
12 posters
AuthorMessage
feitan

feitan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:09 pm

i am Sewigawre....nice to meet u *polite*
Back to top Go down
Kealma

Kealma

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 2:48 am

Hi guys, it's me, Kealma. My real name is Keith. I live in the Southern California desert , but I grew up in and spent most of my life in the northwestern Lower Peninsula of Michigan. I know what 20 feet of snow in a winter is like, and I know what a 120-degree summer day feels like, too.

Yes, I'm a guy. So why am I playing my babe-alicious EP? Well, my other character is a werebeast. My wife originally was going to play this character, but she kind of lost interest as things got more complicated. I enjoy playing her (Kealma; not my wife); nice change of pace from The Tank.

Thanks for having me in Royalz; you've really made me feel at home.
Back to top Go down
Iktae
Royalz GM
Royalz GM
Iktae

Number of posts : 49

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Hello from your GM   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Hello all my main Character name is Iktae and my name is Len and currently live in Henderson,NV looking to relocate out of Nevada.
The officers of this guild will do their best to make your gaming experience the best possible by supplying information, suggestions and posts of game updates and events.

Please feel free to posts questions, information you may have discovered about the game and suggestions for what you would like to see here.

This is a family forum and as such please keep the material posted to the game and personal information and family photos if you like.

Happy Gaming!

Last edited by Iktae on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bret

Bret

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:34 am

Hello my name is Bret Simmons AKA BRETTON in PW i am an EP and a Commander in the guild I am from Odessa Texas located in West Texas my wife is Felicia aka Kiate and i have three daughters Shania aka FurryStar she is 12, Sadie who is 6 and Scarlet is 3. I am glad to see the website up and running and look forward to talking to yall more.
Back to top Go down

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:53 am

Hello everyone,

This is isadore, ep. Real name: June Other character on guild=Bellavix, wf. I have twin daughters, age 12, who also play PW. Samantha and Kelsi have many characters, but the main ones are Roshell, wf(Sam) and AngelB4u_, wf(Kelsi). I, too, came to this game from POTCO, where I met this great group of people! I started playing POTCO to connect with my daughters when I was "on assignment".

"On assignment" means when I am away from home periodically, on the job. My job is a traveling temporary radiation therapist. I travel around to hospitals to fill in when they need extra hands.

I am married to a wonderful guy, who spoils his "girls" by buying us laptops to play games. cheers He is a computer geek(by his admission) but works as an electrical engineer.

See you on the game!

"Issy"

Last edited by isadore/bellavix on Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiate

Kiate

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:43 am

Well, I guess its my turn. My name is Felicia (Kiate in the game) I am a stay-at-home mom and married to Bret who is BRETTON in the game. We have 3 daughters Shania (Furrystar in game) is 12, Sadie is 6 and Scarlet is 3. We were in a wonderful guild family in Pirates of the Caribbean Online in 2007 and followed a lot of them over to Perfect World when POTCO became BORING!
Back to top Go down
Jereblue

Jereblue

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:49 am

Hi Gang Jereblue here, Yet another carry over from the Pirates Of The Caribbean Online ( often refered to in guild chat as POTCO, so now you know ).Nice to meet you all and to see so many of the old gang together again. Happy gaming to our little family

Last edited by Jereblue on Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tigr

Tigr

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: re:introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:07 pm

[HI ALL, this is ChaosWB29 AKA Tigr, but in real life im called Steven. I live in germany with my wife, but originally from South Carolina. Been in Germany for about three years, thanks to the Army, but im out now. Im 22 years old. Been playing PW for i forgot exactly but a little more than a month, not long, but, i have met kind people on this game, and even more so of my guild/Family :-) I will be around for a while, and if i happen to not be on for more than 2 or 3 consecutive days, then something is wrong or im not here lol. This may be a very random thing to say, but, my favorite color is Red, as you can probably see lol! If anyone needs any help that i can assist in, i will be more than glad to help! Hmmmmm let me see . . . Happy Gaming, and Stay away from the USA guild there EVIL people!

Tigr!
Back to top Go down
Maplecorn

Maplecorn

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 1:41 pm

Hi All, it's me, Maplecorn! My real name is Sarah. I am another former POTCO guildmate, and love the family we have here in Royalz. I am married in real life to Josh, who is RugeR in our guild. I have been playing RugeR a lot these days to level him, but hopefully Josh will get back on and play soon. We have a little daughter who was born Sept. 27th, 2008, her name is Jana and she is the light of our life. You probably "hear" me "talk" about her on chat all the time. I can't help it. I'm in LOVE with her, she is just amazing. I am equally in love with hubby, but in a different way, harhar.

I have a WF called MUFFIN, an EA called Muffy, a WR called MommyCat. You'll probably hardly ever see them on though. I'm either leveling RugeR or Maple these days.

Anyhoo, I'm a stay at home mom, but because my baby is kinda high needs, my actual playing time is very random. But I truly enjoy playing with this guild, especially sinse friendships from POTCO remain here in PW, and the new folks are so helpful and fun to play with.

Blessings and Love in Him,
~Sarah/Maplecorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mrsseeman
Charybdis

Charybdis

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-07

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:20 pm

Hello everyone. I'm Chary. Not actually in guild, but I do a lot of stuff with Iktae and others in this guild. Embarassed

My characters are a level 8x WF named Charybdis and a level 9x MG named Dita. Happy to help whenever you need me.
Back to top Go down
Kaae
Royalz VGM
Royalz VGM
Kaae

Number of posts : 33

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:02 am

Hey Chary! Welcome to the forum and thanks for all your help !

Kaae;)
Back to top Go down
Zofie

Zofie

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 am

Hey guys, I pilot Zofie! That rarely seen EA that sings emo songs in guild chat. lol Nice to meet everyone!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Darloc

Darloc

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:23 am

yo my name is henry and i like to party afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royalz :: City of Feather pub :: The Log Book-
Jump to: